A couple of weeks ago at a dinner party, we had the opportunity to play “Two Truths and a Lie” with friends. It is always fun to learn little known facts about friends, but after the party was over, I can’t remember which were the truths and which were the lies! I do remember that Chuck Lytle and Monty Montoya tied for the “best liars”!
Now you can guess which are the truths and which are the lies.
- Esther Schoenfeld said that she has traveled in a blimp, a rocket ship and a nuclear submarine.
- Monty Montoya said that he met his wife, Tiffany when they performed cataract surgeries together in Arizona.
- Chuck Lytle said that for his first date with Karen, he took her to Club Med and that he was a champion distance track runner.
- Kemper Freeman said that he and his wife, Betty, have been married for 50 years, that he has ridden his motorcycle 100,000 miles and that he was a championship swimmer at the University of Washington
- Ken Hatch said that he grew up in a home with no running water and no electricity and that he received a four year full-ride academic scholarship to University of Utah.
- Karen Lytle said that she and husband, Chuck, met in a bar.
- Tiffany Montoya said that Monty had to present a budget to her fighter pilot father proving that he could afford her when he asked for her hand in marriage.
- Lenny Giannola said that he has bench pressed 1,500 pounds in 3 lifts and that he received a huge award last year as one of the select few Franchisees of the Year from McDonalds.
- Patty Barrier said that she worked with chimpanzees at her first job out of college and that she has traveled cross-country in a motor home.
- I said that I played the cello, was a provincial badminton doubles winner and Miss Cheerleader when I was in high school.
- Jimmy Barrier said that . . . (he has asked to keep his truths and lie a secret!)
- Walter Schoenfeld said that he won a silver star as a Naval officer in Korea.
- Betty Freeman said that she has given up riding motorcycles now that she is older and smarter.
- Debi Giannola said that she was kicked out of first grade, that she totaled a snowmobile and took photos of grave stones for an ancestry website.